Our ICBC Claims for Chiropractic Care in Langley has been helping the community for many years. We understand that recovering from a motor vehicle accident (MVA) can require a variety of treatments, and our team at Willoughby Family Chiropractic is able to help you get through your discomfort with coverage through ICBC.
ICBC Claims for Chiropractic Care in Langley
At Willoughby Family Chiropractic Clinic, we are well-versed in the ICBC claims process. We can help to alleviate both your physical discomfort, as well as the often overwhelming nature of paperwork involved in a claim.
Because a variety of injuries can happen when an individual is in a MVA, such as…
- Back pain
- Headaches due to neck pain or stress …and more
…chiropractors, along with massage therapy and physiotherapy, are often utilized to help with musculoskeletal injuries.
That being said; your injuries do not have to be related to the back itself. Our ICBC Claims for Chiropractic Care in Langley also help to treat extremities such as shoulders, wrists and hips.
Our chiropractic adjustments and soft tissue skills can help alleviate discomfort and restore proper function, while stretches and exercises we demonstrate are tailored to your specific needs which can be done at home.
What to Expect During Your First Chiropractic Visit
As mentioned via our blog: Understanding First-Treatment Care
Your First Chiropractic Appointment Will Include the Following…
- We will discuss your health history and health goals.
- We will perform a thorough physical examination that will include assessment of your posture, joint ranges of motion, muscular strength and neurologic status.
- If imaging is required prior to your first adjustment you will be sent to your general practitioner for a requisition.
- We will explain all of your exam findings and answer any questions you may have.
- Once we determine if you are a good candidate for chiropractic care, we will begin with your first adjustment.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to be at our clinic for up to 60
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Healthline.com does an excellent job listing some of the benefits to chiropractic care, which include:
- Improves neck pain.
- Reduces reliance on opioid pain relievers.
- Eases back pain.
- Possible reduction of osteoarthritis symptoms.
- Eases headache symptoms.
- More affordable treatment for chronic back pain.
- High satisfaction.
- Reduces scoliosis symptoms.
If you have been in the unfortunate circumstance of a motor vehicle accident, and are looking for chiropractic care to help address some of your injuries, feel free to call 604 371 3939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help alleviate your discomfort and begin the process back to full-body health!