Whether you are seeking chiropractic care or Massage Therapy in Willoughby – we would love to be a part of your whole body care!
These types of health measures are an amazing way to re-align your body while diminishing the effects of stress as well.
While chiropractic care and massage therapy are sometimes sought out as a last resort, we want to offer a gentle reminder that preventative measures can greatly exceed repairing a misaligned spine or built up tightening of the muscles.
Our treatments do not have to be intimidating – nor are they. Your first treatment is simple, and we want you to feel relaxed and at ease to begin your care with us!
Understanding First-Treatment Chiropractic Care
On your first appointment at our office you will be greeted by one of our helpful staff members, given an intake form to complete, and have the chance to relax in our comfortable reception area.
Then, as mentioned on our New Patient Page…
Your First Chiropractic Appointment Will Include the Following…
- We will discuss your health history and health goals.
- We will perform a thorough physical examination that will include assessment of your posture, joint ranges of motion, muscular strength and neurologic status.
- If imaging is required prior to your first adjustment you will be sent to your general practitioner for a requisition.
- We will explain all of your exam findings and answer any questions you may have.
- Once we determine if you are a good candidate for chiropractic care, we will begin with your first adjustment.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to be at our clinic for up to 60 minutes.
Simple, comfortable and the start of your journey to whole-body health!
Massage Therapy in Willoughby: Why It’s a Great Health Measure to Take
As mentioned on our Massage Therapy Page…
Massage Therapy is effectively used to treat a wide range of medical conditions including occupational and posture related problems, accident related injuries, sports injuries, stress reduction, pregnancy related issues, headaches, circulatory/lymph and nerve conditions.
Our Registered Massage Therapists begin by discussing your desired outcome for treatment, and truly take a vested interest in their patients.
Miah is one of our newest massage therapists to join our Willoughby family, and we are thrilled to have her offering a level of care we jointly employ here at Willoughby Family Chiropractic
We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve whole body health!