Ready to ‘spring clean’ your health by investing in Massage Therapy in Langley or Chiropractic Care? If so – Willoughby Chiropractic is ready to help!
Massage Therapy in Langley – Feel the Difference Deep Tissue Relaxation Can Make
So many health problems can be attributed to tension caused by stress. And sometimes, the mere physical response to relaxation can improve your health in ways you wouldn’t have expected.
If you have never had the opportunity to try our massage therapy – now is an excellent time to do so with our new massage therapy graduate – Miah!
As mentioned in our previous blog post…
… although Miah has successfully graduated and received her official diploma, she is waiting to write the provincial board examinations. Due to this, her massage treatments are not currently covered by insurance, ICBC or Work Safe. BUT she is accepting new patients as a body worker at a rate of $65 for a 1-hour appointment.
This provides an excellent opportunity for those who, perhaps, don’t have coverage – to enjoy the handiwork of a skilled massage therapists. Then, if you so choose, to continue a therapeutic relationship once she is registered in the spring of 2022!
Conditions Treated by Massage Therapy Include:
- Pregnancy related issues
- Female health
- Digestive complaints such as constipation
- Low back pain
- Neck and Shoulder pain
- Headaches and Migraines, including TMJD
- Stress relief
- Chronic work related or postural pain
- …and more, as discussed here ->MASSAGE THERAPY
Chiropractic Care in Langley – What to Expect
Considering your first chiropractic treatment? We would love to introduce you to our whole-body health practice!
Here are some of the things you can expect when you visit us for the first time…
- Friendly front-end staff who will provide you with an intake form to fill out in our bright and sunny reception area
- A chat with a health professional regarding your health history and goals
- A thorough physical examination that will include assessment of your posture, joint ranges of motion, muscular strength and neurologic status
- Learn More Here -> CHIROPRACTIC CARE
Additional Ways to Spring Cleaning Your Health
Besides massage therapy and chiropractic care, everydayhealth.com has these additional tips that we thought were beneficial to ‘spring clean’ your health…
- Fill Your Plate With Fresh, In-Season Fruits and Vegetables.
- Be Mindful of Opportunities to Overindulge.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Get Outside and Get Moving.
- Soak Up the Sun.
- But Do Protect Skin and Eyes From Damaging UV Rays.
- Reset Your Sleep Schedule.
Whether choosingMassage Therapy in Langley, or Chiropractic Care – Willoughby Family Chiropractic will develop an effective treatment plan for you based on your concerns and desired outcome and look forward to doing so!
Dr. Mitch Spooner