Seeking Langley chiropractic care, massage therapy, orthotics – or all three? We provide all of the above, ensuring our community is well cared for with their whole-body health.
If you are seeking to enhance your overall wellbeing in 2023, this alignment trifecta can assist!
Langley Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy & Orthotics
As a community holistic care centre, Willoughby Family Chiropractic Clinic is here to assist you with Massage Therapy as well as Custom Orthotics. Such custom treatments can often lead to a complete shift in a person’s health, from head-to-toe.
We are here to ensure your 2023 health goals are not just an idea; but a reality!
How Custom Orthotics Can Assist You
- Reduce pain and discomfort in your legs or ankles
- Reduce or eliminating lower back pain
- Address calluses and/or bunions
- Stabilize your gait overall and provide better footing for proper posture
How Massage Therapy Can Assist You
- Effectively treat a wide-range of medical conditions
- Address occupational and posture related concerns
- Assist in vehicle accidents and sports related injuries
- Help with pregnancy related issues
- Address headaches, circulation, lymph and nerve conditions
- Manage stress
How Chiropractic Care Can Assist You
As a chiropractic clinic in the community of Langley, we understand the needs of individuals from all walks of life. From sports enthusiasts to children, expecting mothers to single professionals, those in their retirement years to teens – and everyone in-between. Regardless of your lifestyle or stage in life, we are here to assist you in achieving or maintaining optimal health.
If you are curious to know more, feel free to visit us at #130 8700 – 200 Street in Langley, call
604 371 3939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to help those in Langley manage their health in a way that works for them, an provide a safe and progressive environment in which to do so in 2023.
I, along with our entire Willoughby Family Chiropractic Clinic team, look forward to meeting you and having a hand in your overall wellbeing in the coming new year.
We wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and appreciate your community support!
Dr. Mitch Spooner