Willoughby Family Chiropractic Clinic is passionate about providing Chiropractic Treatments in Langley and the surrounding communities. Our whole-body health approach aims to assist patients in freedom of movement, correcting sports injuries, providing relief from headaches – and beyond.
Our care doesn’t stop after your treatment is complete, we often send patients home with ways they can further care for their spinal health – and we want to help our readers too with these ‘10 Tips for Better Spinal Health’!
10 Tips for Better Spinal Health
Whether you utilize chiropractic care regularly, or you are someone about improving your well-being, these top 10 chiropractor tips are essential for everyone, and include the following…
- Maintain Good Posture …whether sitting, standing, and walking.
- Stay Active …to strengthen core muscles and support your spine.
- Adjust Your Desk/Chair at Work …to promote a supportive workspace.
- Ensure You’re Using Proper Lifting Techniques …to prevent unnecessary strain.
- Schedule Regular Chiropractic Check-ups …to ensure your spine is in optimal alignment.
- Drink Water …to keep your spinal discs hydrated and healthy.
- Discover Your Mind-Body Connection …like meditation or deep breathing to alleviate tension.
- Invest in a Quality Mattress and Pillows …to supports proper spinal alignment.
- Wear the Right Footwear …to maintain proper alignment from head to toe (we have orthotics for that!).
- Listen to Your Body …pay attention to any signs of discomfort or pain and address them accordingly.
A healthy spine is the foundation for a healthier you, and our chiropractic treatments in Langley are here to help with that!
Chiropractic Treatments in Langley
Our Chiropractic Treatments in Langley include services that go beyond chiropractic care. Our services also include:
Curious to know more? Visit us at #130 8700 – 200th Street in Langley, or feel free to call with any questions you might have at 604 371 3939.
We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you manage your spinal health in the coming year!
Dr. Mitch Spooner
Other Posts Worth Checking Out: